Wondercide Cedarwood Flea & Tick Spray for Pets + Home with Natural Essential Oils
Kills and repels adult
- Flea eggs and larvae
- Tick nymphs
- Dogs - all ages
- Cats - all ages
- Household use
Conventional flea-and-tick protection
- Lab tested and proven to work
- Kills by contact and repels
- Up to twice the active ingredients of competitive products
- Plant powered
- Made with steam-distilled natural essential oils
- Made without phenols or phenolic compounds. Clove free.
- Made from the parts of plants without pollen
- Cruelty free
- USA made with U.S. and global components
- Meets the same effectiveness standards required for conventional products
- Made without artificial colors, dyes, or fragrance
For an active issue
With Flea & Tick Pets + Home: Do at least one whole-house treatment and use daily on pets until you don't see anymore live bugs. Spot treat favorited areas such as bedding.
If you have a yard: Use Flea & Tick Yard + Garden. After the two initial applications, treat again if needed until fleas are gone.
Recommendation: Use Flea & Tick Shampoo once per week as needed.
Note on Lemongrass and Peppermint oil
Lemongrass oil has a naturally yellow tint and may temporarily discolor light fur and fabrics. It will wash out of fur. If you have a pet with a light coat or you plan to spray light-colored household surfaces, consider another scent or test fur and surfaces before use.
Peppermint oil has been shown in some studies to reduce natural milk production. If you or your pet are pregnant or nursing choose one of our scented Flea & Tick sprays in Cedarwood, Rosemary, or Lemongrass.
Made with natural essential oils. No artificial colors, dyes, or fragrances. Phenol-free. Clove-free.
|Cedarwood Oil||5.7%||Texas and Virginiana cedar trees|
|Sodium Lauryl Sulfate||2.2%||Coconut and/or palm oil|
|Sesame Oil||0.1%||Sesame seeds|
See all ingredients
Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate
We Also Recommend
Wondercide Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo Bar for Dogs and Cats with Natural Essential Oils